vangelis motsikas 1.3.1976 - 17.12.2007

Πέμπτη 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Sri aurobindo - cave painting

Sri Aurobindo are a psychedelic rock band from Baltimore. They have been around for the better part of 5 years, playing constantly in Baltimore as well as New York and D.C. Cave Painting is their second release.
This album finds them really exploring their groove and locking in to some really catchy and far out songs. As far as the genre of psychedelia goes, Sri Aurobindo are one of the best and this record is the proof.
Sri Aurobindo are taking a style of music and using their influences to make something that sounds incredibly distinctive.       "the mobtown SHANK"

Cave painting
Side A
1. Cave Painting
2. Soul Vibrations Of Man
3. Towards The Sun
4. My Peak Is Too High
5. Find The Door

Side B
6. My Luv Is Stoned
7. Banyan Grove
8. Don’t Know
9. Rest My Mind





Find the door


My luv is stoned
  Sri Aurobindo - My Luv Is Stoned by movingwithheavyheart
Rest my mind
  Sri Aurobindo - Rest My Mind by movingwithheavyheart

myspace

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου